Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just one Touch

As I was praising Jesus tonight, singing "your love is extravagant" when Damon Thompson asked,  "lets be real, if it was just you and Jesus, what would you be doing right now?" 

This is what I saw.  A room with marble floors.  Jesus was walking toward me and asked me to dance, but I looked down and said I was filthy, I can't dance with you.  You are so clean.  But instead of Jesus offering me clean clothes and telling me where to go change, He said

"It just takes one touch from me."  At that, He took my hand, and I was instantly made clean.


Jesus never told us we have to go away and change who we are before we can come to Him, He said come to ME and I will make you CLEAN.    Only I can make you clean.  Nothing or no one else can do that.  

Thank you Jesus for making me clean,
where no person 
or no church
or no class
or nothing I can do can clean me. 
ONLY YOU!!!  

Thank you JESUS!  Thank you Lord for taking me as I am and changing me and cleaning me and making me into your image.

No comments:

Post a Comment