To my family and friends,
I was filled with joy and excitement as I prepared to go to AZ with my parents and children. I could not wait to be with all my family again, and still I can't!
As I was praying about my future a school kept coming up, the Ramp School of Ministry, http://theramp.org/school/ . God has given me much to share with others, and as I heard this message of Awakening a Generation, I felt a pulling to be involved. As a whole people are looking for something more than what we have, and the young generation is the same. They are sick of people being fake and offering opinions. They want truth. The want something to hold on to that will not only change themselves but those around them. They want to make a difference and to change their future. How better to serve God, then to help a young and hungry generation find hope and healing? And in the very midst of it all, I have been changed, AWAKENED, summoned to do something for others, even as I pray God will do for my children. I decided to send in my application, and I was accepted! I am so very excited about this new path! I will be going to school from August to May (the boys with me as well) and then I still plan on coming to AZ to work with my parents.
In this new adventure we have raised about $700, and have a fundraiser planned next week. I need $3000 to cover the two semesters I will be attending. I will work a part-time job for living expenses. I would ask that each of you pray for me on this new journey. I am used to having family around me, but I do know I need to do this for this season.
God has promised He will meet all our needs and I am confident He will meet my needs as I enter this new adventure. These are hard times we live in, and money can be very tight. I want to ask each of you to pray for me, pray that I am able to walk with faith and integrity, with no fear as I enter this new area, both geographical and spiritual. If the Lord puts on your heart to send something to add to our fundraisers, well! And if not, please keep me in your prayers for the next nine months. I want to run this course with faith and need all of my family and friends praying for me and with me.
Lisa, Zack and Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment