Hello all,
Please read this precious mama's last post on her daughters blog. She is believing God for this baby, and I challenge each of us to dig in deep to the place where faith meets God and BELIEVE for this baby's healing. She has been undergoing chemo for months and at each good report came and worse one. This family needs us to undergird them, they need the freshness of the Holy Spirit breathing hope into them.
Please forward this to all the prayer warriors and intercessors you know.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Posted 2 hours ago
These last days have been a battle for us and we continue to battle for Aggeliki's healing.
I have decided I will no longer post updates on the doctors' reports at this time. This is not because I do not wish to keep others informed or because I am in denial of what is going on. I believe that God is working a miracle of complete healing in my baby girl despite what we see with our eyes and what we hear from the doctors' reports. I think that the negative reports the doctors have for me can easily discourage our belief for a miracle.
His WORD says that whatever we ask in HIS name HE will do. We have asked for a miracle and believe that HE will follow through on his promises.
John 14:12-13 (King James Version)
12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Hebrews 10:23 (King James Version)
23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Please continue to be diligent in your prayers for Aggeliki and our family. My specific prayer request would be that each one of you speak life over Aggeliki and that you not fall into the trap of getting consumed by her physical appearance, the opinions of the doctors, or the rumors of her failing health that so quickly ignite and spread like a wild fire. I look forward to the day when I can share with you all what the doctors said would happen and what God actually does for Aggeliki and our family.
Thank you all for your commitment to prayer during this time! May God bless each one of you 100 times over how you have blessed us through the outpour of prayer.
I have decided I will no longer post updates on the doctors' reports at this time. This is not because I do not wish to keep others informed or because I am in denial of what is going on. I believe that God is working a miracle of complete healing in my baby girl despite what we see with our eyes and what we hear from the doctors' reports. I think that the negative reports the doctors have for me can easily discourage our belief for a miracle.
His WORD says that whatever we ask in HIS name HE will do. We have asked for a miracle and believe that HE will follow through on his promises.
John 14:12-13 (King James Version)
12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Hebrews 10:23 (King James Version)
23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Please continue to be diligent in your prayers for Aggeliki and our family. My specific prayer request would be that each one of you speak life over Aggeliki and that you not fall into the trap of getting consumed by her physical appearance, the opinions of the doctors, or the rumors of her failing health that so quickly ignite and spread like a wild fire. I look forward to the day when I can share with you all what the doctors said would happen and what God actually does for Aggeliki and our family.
Thank you all for your commitment to prayer during this time! May God bless each one of you 100 times over how you have blessed us through the outpour of prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment