Sunday, May 1, 2011

Duet 29:29

The secret things belong to the Lord, our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Duet. 29:29
The Lord keeps the secret things to Himself.  The things we will spend eternity getting to know.  BUT what He has revealed to us (and our forefathers) is for us, to follow and to teach others.  
We are not to hoard them.  We are not to hide them.
We can't keep it in our church, or youth group, or mens/womens gatherings.

27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Matt 11:27

We have been giving the gift of His Rama word so that we can share it with EVERYONE.  Those we hate.  Those who hate us.  The boss who is always picking on us or talking about us.  The husband who betrays us, the wife that leaves.  For the uncontrollable child, and the silent teenager. 

God has given us the gift of speech so that we may praise Him, but what better way to praise Him, then to tell others of His Goodness, Holiness, Grace, Healing, Redemption, Righteousness, Love and Peace.

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  Matt 5:17


  
15 But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being. 17 I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia.  Gal 1:15-17



35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.” Matt 12:35-37


No comments:

Post a Comment